Ensuring Your Legacy Seminar
Monday, December 03, 2018, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
There is really no better time to think about your legacy than right now.
Do you have a will or estate plan? If you answered NO you are not alone – about 25% of Canadians have a current will. For many people, the obstacles to beginning the process can be a matter of knowledge. Everyone should be comforted by the knowledge that their family will be well cared for in any eventuality, but not everyone knows what to do to create a will or estate plan.
During this 2 hour seminar the following questions will be answered, plus many more:
- What happens if I don’t have a will?
- What happens if I don’t have a guardian named (for parents with children under the legal age)?
- What are the types of bequests?
- How do I select a charity?
- What is the cost of administering an estate?
- Are there specific areas of my estate which merit special attention, either from a personal or tax perspective?
- Do I have a say in who and how my estate can be managed during my lifetime, if I am no longer able to do so?
- What provisions can I make now about possible health matters in my future?
It’s never too early, or too late to begin this process.
The entirety of this seminar will be presented from a Christian world-view.
Free to attend- but please register so we know how many are coming HERE