How Can I Give?
It’s easy and convenient…
- WEEKLY OFFERING - Each weekend during our worship services we provide a time for giving to the ministries of St. Albert Alliance Church.
- INTERAC - There is a self-serve debit machine in the Lobby at the Information Kiosk. Just follow the easy steps listed on the sign by the machine.
- PRE-AUTHORIZED GIVING (PAG) - This option allows you to authorize St. Albert Alliance Church to deduct your monthly gifts automatically from your chequing or savings account. Deductions are taken on the 3rd and/or 18th of each month. Click HERE to Fill in the online Pre-Authorized Giving Form or pick one up at the Information Kiosk in the Lobby.
- THE STAAC APP - Give through our app within minutes! (2.3% fee per transaction). Download the Church App HERE and click on Giving.
- DONATE ONLINE - Click on the “Donate Now” button at the bottom of this page to make a quick and easy donation to our ministry. Please note that CanadaHelps.org administers this service for us for a 3.5% fee that is deducted from your donation. Your income tax receipt will be issued by CanadaHelps.org for the full amount that you give.
The General Fund is used to manage the day-to-day operations of StAAC to perform its charitable objectives, including all ministry expenses, staff salaries and ensuring the lights stay on!
The Seed Project (Building Fund) is used to cover the costs associated with the future development of our land and facility. Click HERE to find out more about The Seed Project and how you can get involved.
The StAAC Mission Fund supports all StAAC initiated mission efforts, some of our partners in mission, and members of our church family who are stepping out in response to God’s call on their lives, locally and globally.
The Benevolent Fund supports people from our congregation and the broader community who are facing difficult circumstances and potential crisis situations. Additionally, we provide some strategic financial support to agencies who assist us in this call to reach those with immediate felt and tangible needs.
Church Planting Fund used to support Elder approved local church planting initiatives.
Spending of funds is confined to Board approved funds or projects. Each restricted contribution designated towards a Board approved fund, program or project will be used as designated with the understanding that when the need for such a fund, program or project has been met, or cannot be completed for any reason determined by the Board, the remaining restricted contributions designated for such fund, program or project will be used where needed most.
If you have any questions, please contact Gladys Lewis
Check out some videos from our Good Life sermon series all about giving...